2017 Lexus GS
Grandeur at the Wheel
Grasp the wheel of Lexus GS, and begin a journey into bold, powerful luxury. With a higher-performing powertrain and strikingly redesigned looks, our Grand Touring Sedan’s advanced features, premium materials and groundbreaking technology are an experience to ignite the senses.
L V6 Engine
Fuel Rating (L/100Km)
†Estimates determined using approved Government of Canada Test Methods. Actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors. Refer to the Government of Canada Fuel Consumption Guide for further information.
- 311 HP engine combining both direct and port injection for impressive power and more fuel efficient performance.
- 6-speed ECT-i Transmission, with Sequential Shift Mode and Paddle-shifters, delivers quick, smooth acceleration and optimum performance
- Advanced, lightweight AWD system automatically adjusts power transfer to optimize traction, stability and drivability
- Standard LED Headlamps and Headlamp Washers
- Standard Navigation System with 12.3″ LCD Display and GPS auto-adjust clock
- Standard Lexus Safety System+ integrating four advanced active safety technologies, including Pre-Collision System, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Automatic High Beam.
2017 Lexus GS sports a dynamic and aggressive exterior. The muscular sculpted lines and low centre of gravity feature a redesigned front fascia – boasting a bolder Spindle Grille with a satin chrome finish and headlamp design with LED Low Beam, and LED L‐Shape Arrowhead Daytime Running Lights. The rear design is equally striking, thanks to the L‐Shape LED Tail Lamps.
Bold design deserves bold color. Rich, radiant and luxurious, 2017 GS's luxury finishes raise the art of paint, with colours including Nightfall Mica and new Smokey Granite Mica. The mica colors use an extraordinarily complex multi-layered, twice-baked process previously used only for concept vehicles or custom cars.
GS's interior wraps you in a realm that is at once generous in dimension and welcoming in execution. Warm ambient lighting greets you on entry, three types of wood trim and soft touch materials set a relaxing tone, and you're surrounded with premium details, including handcrafted contrast stitching and a classic analog clock – with GPS time zone functionality on GS 350 – carved from a single bar of aluminum.
Divided into distinct display and operation zones, the dashboard on this Lexus sedan positions Gauges directly within your field of view and controls intuitively within reach. The Heated, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel features integrated Audio Controls and Paddle Shifters for ease of operation. Remote Touch makes it easy to adjust entertainment settings and find your way with Navigation on the 12.3” LCD Display.