Dear Valued Guest,
In our continued efforts to ensure your safety and the safety of your vehicle, we have updated our COVID-19 operational procedures as follows:
Our sales showroom is now open by appointment only, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 10-4pm.
If you have a leased or financed vehicle, please be advised that Lexus Financial Services is offering payment relief on a case by case basis. If you would like to learn more about your options, please contact:
- Lexus Financial Services Guest centre at 1‑800‑26‑LEXUS
- Or visit https://www.lexus.ca/lexus/en/moving-as-one
If you have a lease that matured, maturing soon or you are in an immediate need of a new or pre owned vehicle please contact our sales department at 705-702-4589 or email us at email@example.com and one of our leasing specialists will be able to outline all your options.
Our service department will be reopening, effective April 8th, 2020, Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm on an appointment-only basis. We are limiting service appointments to support and address any issues that may impact the operational safety of your vehicle, such as dashboard warning lights, brakes or tire issues.
We have enhanced our health and safety protocol to ensure the safety of our staff and all our guest as follows:
- We are disinfecting all high-touch surfaces across the interior of the building, including all countertops, desks, chairs, and all door handles.
- We are disinfecting guest vehicles on the driver’s side seat, the steering wheel and door panel, along with the door handle before the vehicle goes into the shop, and after the work is performed (prior to returning to the guest);
- We have increased the number of hand sanitizers from our regular number to include more for guests and staff;
- Our techs are using a new set of protective gloves for each car;
- We are encouraging a ‘no touch’ policy, with no handshakes and keeping a one meter distance between staff and guests, in an effort to limit contact
- Our staff are thoroughly washing their hands as often as they can to minimize risk to their wellbeing
- If anyone on the staff feels or shows flu-like symptoms, they are to remain at home and seek medical attention, as necessary
- All guests have to arrange to drop off and pick up their vehicles as there will not be a waiting while servicing option, also be advised that the guest lounge will be closed and no beverages will be available.
- Guests will be contacted upon completion of work required to go over invoice and to collect payment by credit cards and an invoice copy will be emailed for their review and records.
To book an appointment please call our service department at 7057100667
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe, stay healthy,
Your Lexus of Barrie Team