Updated: October 14, 2020
Dear Valued Guest,
In our continued efforts to ensure your safety and the safety of your vehicle, we have updated our COVID-19 operational procedures as follows:
Our sales showroom is now is once again open to walk-in guests, In accordance with Provincial and local health recommendations, all Guests visiting our Dealership will be required to wear a mask or face covering before entering our facility. Complimentary masks will be made available to any customer requiring one. Exceptions to this policy will apply to individuals who are unable to wear a mask or face covering for medical reasons or children under two years of age.
We are limiting the number of guests in our showroom to 4 guests at a time. We recommend guests to book an appointment before visiting our Sales Showroom to ensure the best possible experience. Monday to Thursday 9 am-7 pm, Friday 9 am-6 pm, Saturday 9 am-5 pm.
To book an appointment please:
Service & Parts Department
Current Service Hours: Mon- Fri 8 am- 6 pm, and as of October 17, 2020 our service department will be open every Saturday from 8 am- 1 pm on by appointment-only basis.
We have enhanced our health and safety protocol to ensure the safety of our staff and all our guest as follows:
- We are disinfecting all high-touch surfaces across the interior of the building, including all counter-tops, desks, chairs, and all door handles.
- We are disinfecting guest vehicles on the inside using a dry mist disinfectant similar to what is used in public transportation, before the vehicle goes into the shop, and after the work is performed (prior to returning to the guest);
- We have increased the number of hand sanitizers to include more for guests and staff;
- Our techs are using a new set of protective gloves for each car;
- We are encouraging a ‘no touch’ policy, with no handshakes and keeping a two-meter distance between staff and guests, in an effort to limit contact
- Our staff are thoroughly washing their hands as often as they can to minimize risk to their well-being
- If anyone on the staff feels or shows flu-like symptoms, they are to remain at home and seek medical attention, as necessary
- Guests will be contacted upon completion of the work required to go over an invoice and to collect.
- Payment by credit cards and an invoice copy will be emailed for their review and records.
To book an appointment please call our service department at 7057100667
or email us at email@example.com.
Stay safe, stay healthy,
Your Lexus of Barrie Team